Please find below the positions that are currently open.
We are always looking forward to welcoming exceptional
candidates into our research Group,
please send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Project title:||Metal-mediated catalysis in biological settings|
|PI:||José Luis Mascareñas Cid|
|Starting date:||April/May 2023|
|Terms and conditions:||
Full-time, up to three years contract. Competitive salary, starting from the corresponding to USC “Investigador Asociado 2021” category.
If you are interested and you meet the requirements, send us a motivation letter and a brief CV (maximum 4 pages) by e‐mail, indicating in the subject “Bio-PD EoI @metbiocat”.
The name and email of two contacting professors or researchers that know the candidate should be also provided.
Candidatures will be considered on a rolling basis – since we aim to start this position as soon as possible –.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com indicating in the subject Bio-PD EoI @metbiocat.
• PhD in Biology, Biomedicine, Biotechnology or related.
• Expertise in Cell and Molecular Biology.
• Proven experience in microscopy.
• International postdoctoral experience.
• Excellent academic and scientific record, with publications in top journals as main author.
• Passion, initiative, and team‐working ability.
• Some background in chemistry and chemical biology.
• Strong commitment for scientific excellence in a highly competitive environment is a must.
Research at the interface of biology, chemistry, and biomedicine: interdisciplinary project in collaboration with synthetic chemists and chemical biologists to develop metallocatalysts for biological purposes.
|Deadline:||April 14th, 2023|
|Download as a pdf|